Tuesday 27 September 2011

Last training swim @ Holborough Lake

Well, that's it now - no more swimming until tomorrow night at 11.20pm for me.  I have done my last training swim today, just a gentle 4 laps (1600m) at Holborough Lake with our honorary Lovely and fantastically supportive training partner, Ian.
The next time I get in the water will be as swimmer number 3 and it will be somewhere on the North West Coast of the Isle of Wight!
Liane and Lucy will be in at 9.20pm and 10.20pm respectively and I'll take over from Lucy.

We are definitely starting at 2120 from Ryde Pier but will be on the boat ready to leave Southampton at 1900hrs for a safety briefing and talk about the take overs and the course.

We're all packed and ready to go and despite taking 3 cars I think Paula's suggestion of 3 buses might be more appropriate! 

I mean, how much stuff do we need for a little jaunt round a small island.............

    

No comments:

Post a Comment